Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sinulog 2009

I know, there's much photos and stories about the Sinulog that you can read and view already. But let me share my little post anyway.

Sinulog is the most festive. Most celebrated. Most visited social occasion in the country if i may say. And the most awaited affair by most if not all Cebuanos. It's more than a week long celebration that culminates every 3rd Sunday of January with a grand mardigras participated not only by Cebuanos but by other neighboring provinces as well. New York crowd scene? Hongkong scene? Far cry from the Sinulog scene? Almost!


taken 1st week of January, Fuente Cirle


just striking a pose in the stands... never really watched the parade this year... went out only in the evening to watch the fireworks


Glorie with the Sinulog participants
(they must be tired already, they've been dancing since morning)



watched 3rd String play in The Terraces after the fireworks show


Now, Cebu is back to its mellow atmosphere...

7 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Ylan said...

Hapi - ok, thanks! i'll check it out later...

Marie said...

Hello Ylan.. thanks for the comment on my blog.. ur URL www.ylangurl.com has just been added to my link list..:)

Ylan said...

marie - thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

hallo lan, dia mi ako siya gipakita nyo duha ni gloria, ang sister nya...

regards.........

vk

anony nako kay limot ko pw

Ylan said...

Vk - hehe gipakita jud sa pics noh? LOL!