Monday, August 11, 2008

shoe size tag

Got this cute tag from Ms Kikay, Joy. I wasn't able to take a photo of the latest shoes i bought so i'm posting instead the latest pair of sandals i took a photo of. Anyways, it's not that late, it was bought last month. I can fit to 5 to 5 1/2 or 6 even a 7 shoe size, just depends on the shoe type and store :) I love this tag. I love shoes! :P


this is one of my favorite shoes/sandals

And yeah... i have the same shoe size as my sisters so they just borrow my shoes anytime! Wahhhh!!!!!

{start copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

@ Jenny and Belle
@ SAHMdom and Beyond
@ The Journey Continues…
@ Mommy Talks…
@ When Mom Speaks
@ Walk on Red
@ Random Thoughts
@ My Precious Niche
@ Home Sweet Blahh
@ Joys In Life
@ Sheng’s Simple Thoughts
@ Kikay Fashion and Beauty
@ Ylan's Refuge

So friends, what about your shoe size? I bet you love shoes as well. :)
Glorie, Mia, Gwennrael, Francine, Twinkletoe, Sheila

Anyone else interested on this tag, just go grab this tag!

9 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

cheers Ylan..Im addicted to shoes hehehehe.Cute naman nyan pink din. Thanks for doing the tag. Mwah Hugs.

Ylan said...

joy - my pleasure, i like shoes as well :P

SHIELA said...

ylan...i still need to take photo of my new shoes. i will post it next time...ok?

thanks for passing me this tag :)

Ylan said...

shiela - sure, just take your time :)

Gwenn said...

magpicture pa sad ko sa pinaka-mahal nkong napalit nga flip-flops... hahaha... $2!

Ylan said...

gwenn - kamahal gud! ipost dayun ;)

twinks said...

thanks for tagging me sis..
done posting it.. thanks for the thought again..
:]

Ylan said...

twinks - k sis, thanks for doing the tag :)

Ylan said...

twinks - k sis, thanks for doing the tag :)