Saturday, June 28, 2008

how time flies so fast

Gosh... we're halfway through the year! June is about to finish, here comes July!!! It's sooo fast! Can you believe it? I can't! I can't believe that i'm celebrating my birthday again. It's too quick! :P

My friend, Gugs, suggested i make my wishlist already. I just sighed. I know none of wishes is ever coming :( I'm not being pessimistic, i just know. Well, maybe not coming anytime soon. :)

I got simple wishes though... anything pink is all good for me. :)

4 pink thoughts:

Euroangel said...

hey Ylan, thanks for d comment..will add you next week ha once i'll be back to europe...tc n thanks 4 d add....busy jud and beauty laag diri..

Ylan said...

Ruby - sure no problem! ;)

Anonymous said...

Time has always been flying at high speed!We as humans need things done faster. More than that, we want things now not later!That's natural.

Ylan said...

Susan - yeah, sometimes, its just unbelievable...