Thursday, September 20, 2007

10 Things I Hate

10 Things I Hate

Here is another round of tag from Ms. France. Take a look at my answers. :)

1. Food
balut? (i don't hate it, i just don't have plans of eating it ;))

2. Fruits
durian (but i eat durian candies)

3. Veggies
okra

4. People
arrogants

5. Event/Situation/Incident
crowded noisy places

6. TV Shows/Movies
i can't think of one right now

7. Music
too noisy rock music (not sure of the proper term for this)

8. Household Chores
ironing

9. Things around the world
poverty, war, corruption, environmental degradation (i agree!)

10 . Things about myself
i hate my curly hair and my scars (talk about physical eh!) i'm basically good as a person (ahermnn! im not being arrogant! LOL!)

Thanks Francine. Everyone, feel free to grab this tag. :)

0 pink thoughts: