Wednesday, August 08, 2007

tag tulo!

I got this tag from Francine, i have a feeling i already made a tag like this before but for the spirit of blogging and tagging, here's my post! :P

Three things that scare me
1. heights
2. snakes, earthworms
3. sea travel (pero mulaag ra gihapon hehe!)

Three people who make me laugh
1. friends in general
2. blog friends
3. akong crush :D

Three things I love
1. webpublishing
2. watching movies
3. shopping

Three things I hate
1. going to work! LOL!
2. attending meetings/telecons
3. making reports (obviously i'm in a rat right now!)

Three things I don’t understand
1. why people continue to care for the people who don't care? in short nganong adunay mga taw nga UGG (ulipon sa gugmang giat@y)
2. why some people are pain in the ass?
3. why i coudn't make myself like to work anymore heheh!

Three things on my desk
1. pc
2. specs/documents
3. decors

Three things I am doing right now
1. doing this tag
2. listening to the noisy people around me
3. staring at the monitor as if it has a hole

Three things I want to do before I die
1. my immediate family is secured financially
2. should have travelled to places i wanna go
3. should have raised a beautiful family of my own

Three things I can do
1. i can dance
2. i play pingpong (not that good though)
3. i ( i dont know, now i realize i'm useless! :D)

Three things I can’t do
1. i cant sing though i love to sing? (know the difference?)
2. i can't swim (i am the shame of the whole philippine archipelago! haha!)
3. i can't bike! (one of my greatest frustrations in life)

Three things I think you should listen to
1. advices from parents & your elders ( i agree)
2. people of expertise
3. good music

Three things you should never listen to
1. useless stuff about other people
2. the bad conscience hehe
3. arrogant people

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. batang yagit
2. batibot
3. lovingly yours helen

Three people I am tagging
1. Dili lang ko mu tag
2. Sa kung kinsa lang ang wala pa ka answer
3. Ug ginahan muanswer :)

Sige, i hope nalingaw mo ug basa :)

2 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I don't like to go to work too! duha na too..But I have too I need money!

Ylan said...

agring - mao lagi, need gyud ug money mao nga mapugus nalang ko ug trabaho.. unsaon! hehe :P