Monday, December 08, 2008

Shot On The Spot

I got this interesting tag from my other blog and thought of posting it here too.


So, this is it - an unedited picture (except for the text and not that i edit my photos, no i don't) of me taken just a minute ago. I'm at work, underneath my smock is my tailored uniform (pencil-cut skirt and blouse with blazer). Maklaro na ang nitubo nga kulot sa akong buhok! bwahaha! :D

Here are the rules of this tag:

1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this..

Come join the fun. Grab your camera and take a photo of yourself on the spot. :)

P.S. While millions of Filipinos rejoiced because Manny "Pacman" won against Oscar, the Golden Boy, on their bout yesterday. I wept because i rooted for Oscar de la Hoya!!! Bleh, sorry guys, maka Oscar gyud ko! hehe! I'm not a boxing fan but i am a de la Hoya fan. ;)

4 pink thoughts:

LivingShed said...

hi ylan..u look great

Ylan said...

Shedlife - hehe thanks :)

Joro Livelihood said...

Merry Christmas to you all. Peace on Earth and goodwill to mankind. Give Love on Christmas day.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

Ylan said...

Rolly - Merry christmas!