Saturday, June 07, 2008

caregiver

I watched the movie Caregiver starred by Sharon Cuneta last Wednesday. I was with as usual my girl friends who gets to enjoy watching Filipino movies sometimes. I thought i was gonna cry buckets of tears all throughout the duration of the movie but i didn't. I've seen the trailers often on TV and it seemed that everything was just it. I didn't get to see more heartwarming melodramatic scenes other than those shown already in the commercials. But of course, the characters in the movie were all good. Maybe, if i haven't watched the trailers that much, I would have appreciated the movie better. The thought of leaving your family to take care of other people is really painful when you think of it. This is the plight of most Filipinos. What's your take? Be with your family in uptight situation or away from them but financially stable?

0 pink thoughts: