Tuesday, June 17, 2008

being stupe

For days, I have planned on going to the bank and pay my credit card bills but i never got around to it. I'm already 2 days overdue so i really tried my best to drop by the bank outside MEPZ today. I'm surprised to see that the door has the close signage on it. I thought it's just the door to the ATM machines. I called my officemate and inquired where is the main door to the bank located? She let me realized that today is non banking day since it's a holiday in Lapulapu City! Arrgghh! How can i not remember it? Yes, i made it to the bank only that i made it on the wrong day!

By the way, we'll have the holiday on Friday instead. Palahi among office para long weekend mi.

2 pink thoughts:

Lily said...

we all do things sometimes and look back saying "What did i do?"

Wishing you a great week ahead.

Ylan said...

Lily - mao gyud madame.. thanks, happy week ahead pud ninyo diha.. hopefully ok na weather diri. unsaon gibagyo man mi... :(