Monday, March 24, 2008

happy easter...

I hope everyone had a very good and blessed holy week. As for me, i was off from work but i went nowhere. I was just at home lazing... aw, i was at the beach last Thursday with my friend Glorie. We were just out there chatting and idling. Bored girls, lol! :D

Anyways, i got this picture that reminded me of Michigan during easter sunday. If anyone of you been around to this area, please smile for me. It is where i stayed. This is crazy but i am missing Michigan a lot. :(


4 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm sure you surely missed it. hehehe. ari na lagi dii.

Ylan said...

carlota - na kung puede pa lang lagi maam gilupad na nako ang michigan dugay na hahaa!

x said...

hi, ate ylan! =D

a late happy easter!

i hope you enjoy your summer! =D

Ylan said...

Acey - thanks, yeah i hope so too :)