Wednesday, January 09, 2008

two's: a tag

Here's another tag from Carlota. Here goes:

1. Two names I go by: Lany & Ylan
2. Two things I am wearing right now: office uniform (slacks&longsleeves)
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love & Trust
4. Two things I like to do: watching movies & making scraps
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: sleep & massage
6. Two things I did last night: watched LOST and watched LOST (heheh!)
7. Two things I ate today: porkchop & icecream
8. Two persons I last spoke to: romelyn & junor
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: continue with my tasks & attend telecon
10. Two favourite days of the week: Friday & Saturday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas & Holy Week
12. Two favourite beverages: fruit juices & tequila (hek hek)
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: i'm sensitive (but not in a bad way)
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: lab assistant & validation engineer
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Lovers In Paris & My Girl (LOL!)
16. Two places I have lived: USA & Philippines
17. Two of my favourite food: Filipino & italian
18. Two places I would rather be right now: Michigan (US), Australia

Anyone interested, just grab the tag. :)

0 pink thoughts: