Sunday, January 27, 2008

2007: the year that was

This post is kinda late already but i'm going to write it anyway. At least before February comes, by then it's going to be way too late already :P

So, 2007, 'twas just a fair year. I took another leap of responsibility at work. I'm really not sure if it's worth all the while. Maybe it is. I did a lot of out of town trips with friends/colleagues. I went to Bantayan Island twice, went back to Bohol, went to Boracay and Sumilon Island. I recalled 2004 was more like 2007. Lots of wonderful memories to hold dear. :)

I have gone to personal blogging to paid blogging. While it's kind of tiring and mind bugling sometimes, it will pay off in the end.

I bid goodbye to a few former officemates and said hello to a lot of new ones. It's nice to see new faces, then again, it enkindles the warmth of the past and causes me to miss all the more the old buddies.

I hope i had been a good employee, friend, daughter and sister. I made mistakes, wronged others maybe but know that i am deeply sorry.

For 2008, all i could wish is a better brighter future ahead of me. I hope to have a more definite course and way of life to lead. To be able to prioritize the important things over the not too significant ones.

Thank you, God.

Well, hurrah! 2008! What's in store for me? Can't wait... :)

3 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Cheap bad debt bridging loans UK are secured in nature and every UK adult is eligible to it. You require putting some collateral against the money borrowed. It facilitates the people with bad debt and credit history to buy their chosen property with the financial aid and pay off the loans once they are able sell out their current property. The guarantee can be your property to be bought or it can be the property to be sold. It's loan and is not supposed to be used to materialize other personal desires.To know more about commercial bridging loans UK, personal bridging loans, quick bridging loans, cheap bridging loans visit http://www.cheapbridgingloans.co.uk

Lan said...

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU YLAN AND WISH YOU ALL THE GREATEST BLESSING COME ON YOUR WAY AND MAY YOUR WISH DREAM COME TRUE. TC

Ylan said...

Lanie G - thanks kaau madame Lan :)