Friday, December 28, 2007

i love 'LOST'

Is anyone of you out there familiar with the series LOST? It is starred by Matthew Fox among others. I have always liked Matthew since i saw him first time on Oprah. Since then, i have been looking for copies of the series. Finally got a hold of it last week. Viola! that's what keeping me awake 'till six in the morning hehe! I'm determined to finish at least the first 2 seasons within the holiday break. Can't watch it anytime when i get back to work come january. Hayyy i love Matt err Jack ;)

2 pink thoughts:

Unknown said...

Oh I watched it too but got lost in the middle didn't see the start I guess, thats the problem. Anyway Happy New year Ylan!

Ylan said...

haze, basin naconfused ra ka kay ginapakita man gud ang past in between sa episodes.. ayaw lat-angi ug tan-aw aron dili ka ma-lost hehe :P

happy new year too ;)