Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i'm in quandary

My manager just called me over the phone. I went to his cubicle and talked about some stuff i can't tell you just yet. I've asked the same question a year ago and i said NO. He asked me again this time and told me that maybe this time i changed my mind? I told him that i'm gonna think it over and give him my final answer tomorrow. I'm in deep quandary. There are things i'd like that i would rather say NO than YES. On the other note, would it hurt if i say YES? It's just that i hate kissing some ass! :P I'd rather do my work quietly than manage others' crap. I really don't know. Wish me luck!

2 pink thoughts:

splat said...

ylan, ming-YES ka?? dili man kinahanglan mag-"brown nose"-r ka... pwede man gihapon ka makabuhat sa imo ganahan buhaton...

Ylan said...

splat - wala pa gyud ko kadecide.. waaahhh tabang!!!!!