Saturday, August 25, 2007

going to the gym

I used to go to the gym before for two seasons. First was late of 2004, it was November. Lenny and I decided to attend the gym class somewhere in Mandaue. We succeeded for the 1st month and i tell yah i did loss a couple of kilos. What do you know? The next month is December, Lenny and I decided to stop since it's christmas season and there's going to be a lot of parties and food. Heheh!!!

Second season of going to the gym was summer of 2005. There were plenty of us in the office who joined in the Zen Spa craze. I enrolled for a 3-month period use of the gym and sauna. Guess how many times have i gone to this gym for this 3-month period? I'm so lousy i only made 6 trips to the gym! Yeah i only went to the gym 6 times! I just wasted my money! Yak! My friend Angie and officemate Lander were the only ones who religiously went to the gym everyday. Of course, they got the sexy body they wanted ;)

I should get back to the gym seriously this time. Tsk! Tsk!

0 pink thoughts: