Thursday, August 30, 2007

the child in me?

When i'm inside the malls, i try to avoid going inside the school shops/stores because i always end up buying pencils or ballpens which i don't really need. I would still even buy stationaries. I buy cute accessories that my eyes catch. I'm very fond of them. It is a habit that i can't seem to get rid of.

Last weekend, two little girls (my neighbors) went inside our house and saw my pencils. One of them said "Ate, ako na ni beh, kani pink ako." The other one added "Ako pud ate, kani ako ang blue." You know what i told them? I said "Ah ayaw lang, balik lang, palitan lang tamo lain!" LOL!!!!

o di ba cute noh? iskuyla na tah nah! haha!:P

2 pink thoughts:

Lily said...

Hahahah mao cute bitaw na siya oi, musta na Ylan pasensya kana karon lang sab ko kabalik dinhe. unsa-on gi attaki sa ka tapols mo lingkod sa puter sige lang lakwatsa sa akong chicks dinh-a. late summer man gud akong feeling sa karon mao naglatagaw. na sige ni lili lang gyud ko nimo dinhe ayo ayo dinha and enjoy the coming week-end.

Ylan said...

nah gisip-on ug ubo gyud ko ron madame lily oi... ok ra oi, enjoy lang diha sa moments sa imong anak, thanks for dropping by here whenever you can.. :)