Friday, July 06, 2007

The Husband That I Never Had

Today is my scheduled annual physical exam. This is a requirement in the office and i'm happy that i'm already done with it a few hours ago. I went through the tests smoothly unlike last year which was horrible. I get to pee immediately for my urine sample then the nurse took my blood sample at once. The nurse last time had to draw blood from both my arms. It was painful and my arms were swollen for days. I finished the exam today in just an hour or so. Hurray!

Anyways, back to my title. I was watching Games Uplate last night and the sexy host (Jaymee Joaquin) said she idolized Kurt Cobain and that he was the husband she never had. As for my case, actor Collin Farrell is the husband that i never had. LOL! :P

haayyy!!!

amo ta ni anak dah lol!


By the way, we had icecream earlier too, courtesy of our former officemate Ken. Here's us:








5 pink thoughts:

krystyna said...

I came here through Carlota's blog and want to tell you - Hi!
Nice, funny post. You have wonderful place!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

hello madame kumusta na atong beauty nganha??? wafo jud si papa colin oi kaso lang taga shooting s amovie iya permi sul-ob nag iyang "lucky boxer shorts" nga way laba-laba for a very long time hahahahhahahha

Anonymous said...

hi ylan,
sus ko abi nako ug mao na ni imong banahon uy.....kuyawa bya anko...heheheh
gwapoha uy......sus ko kurog gyd ko...heheheh

diay, ty kaayo sa imong mga complemento bya, dah dia naning ko ani ug posing-posing basin makit-an ug scout ba....basin pwede pa...lol
buangit gyd ko sa?

Ug heartily thanks sa greeting sa akong mga anak...thank you, thank you.....

regards....

Anonymous said...

diay limot ko dah.....kanindot sa imong bag-o nga balay, nindot kayo ug colors and nindot sa mata pod....

regards nya ko ni amy kung magkita mo ha?
naa na sila diha...........thnks daan....

Ylan said...

Krystyna Hello there, thanks for dropping by here at my abode. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Irel LOL! sure ka maam! ngano kabantay man ka sa iyang boxer shorts? avid colin fan sab ka noh? hehehe!!!!

Vk Hahah ngano kulbaan man ka madame if mao na akong minyuan? gwapo ra kaau? ngehehe! da oi! ako ng idol! :D thanks, si madame carlotz gatabang nako ani pagchange nako ug theme to beta... :) sure iregards tikaw ni madame amy. :)