Tuesday, June 26, 2007

hawaii: my dream vacation

If you have been visiting my blog, you could tell that I really love the beach. I'm not a good swimmer but being in the shores, bare feet on the sands, enjoying the view and serenity of nature is incomparable. Isn't it relaxation at its best?

Hawaii is my dream vacation place. From movies i saw and feedbacks from people who have been there, it is surely a vacation place not to miss. I'm glad I find this site with great condo rental rates. They list wide arrays of condos, hotels, vacation spots to choose. Where to stay is not a question anymore. How neat!

So what now? See you in Hawaii sometime? My condo might just be next to yours then. :)

4 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

asa naman ang imong tagboard? nabaghoan man kos color kay usually pink man jud ka:)akong giemail kanimo ang tag gwapa heheh nagmata pa ko kay nanglaba pa hahahhaha

Ylan said...

irelpasensya maam nawala ang tagboard, construction on going pa akong new theme/template hehehe.... ipost ko nya tu ang answers sa imong tag :)

Unknown said...

Aloha,

There are links to our website, Hawaiian Beach Rentals, on this post, and also at:

http://ylangurl.blogspot.com/2007/11/kauai-vacation-rentals.html

http://ylangurl.blogspot.com/2007/11/kauai.html

Can you please remove the post or just our links?

Best regards,
Sandra

Unknown said...

Aloha,

There are links to our website, Hawaiian Beach Rentals, on this post, and also at:

http://ylangurl.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html

Can you please remove the post or just our links?

Best regards,
Sandra