Tuesday, September 05, 2006

artistahon! mwahahaha! :D

Ahahaha! I got this link from Aneshka. I got busy looking for my pics then. LOL! You may want to try this for yourselves. It's just for fun! :P

It turned out that I really have an Asian looks :) For most of the pics i tried on, I always "look like" Joey Yung ( i dont know her), Shu Qi (star of So Close) and Zhang Ziyi (Memoirs of a Geisha) and Brenda Song (dont know her too). Puede tingali ko pang koreanovela ay! hehehe!


O diba, look at top 2 look alike! mga wafa noh? :)

it's Joey Yung again



I also look like Q Orianka Kilcher in most of the results (# 1 in this pic). You see, Yung and Qi is still in the list. Oi its Jessica Alba on the 8th! LOL!


Hmmnn you noticed? Qi is still there and Rachel Weiz appeared twice already. And I do have male look alikes waaahhh! hehe!



Mwahahaha! its Jessica Alba again... and who's that? Eva Longoria!

From Pinoy artists, it turned out that I look like Rachelle Ann Go (payts, naa diay ko chance ni fafah Christian Bautista hehe)

I find this very funny - I look like Jamie Lyn Spears (appeared 3 times); I look like Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Angelina Jolie (buds niguwa jud si Jolie lol!). Julia Roberts and Anne Hathaway appeared twice! I even have look alikes with Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, Bridget Moynahan, Debrah Messing and Penelope Cruz. Nyahaha!! Asa ka mangahoy anah? :D

O sya sige, kamo na sab pangita ug lingaw o. hehehe!

5 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha...Ylan pastilan artistahon man diay na imohang beauty!bida ug ngano gud..Hehehehe...agi agi lang ko ha..blog hap si manang here..take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ylan! Ka cute man diri oy! Na lingaw ko sa imong latest post! Kumusta na diha? New journal here....

Anonymous said...

HAhhha..mam ngiga ah! artistahon man jud diay kaayo ka! :)
Gwapa kaayo imong balay uy! ug ang music sad pagka nindot :)
ayo ayo diha mam

Ylan said...

Gen, feeling artistahon kaau sa? hehehe! lingaw2x lang :)

LanieP, thanks madame... wa ko lingaw sige ra pacute sa akong journal ;)

Madame Ethel, salamat, idol man gud nako imong site mao ningkamot sab ko munindot akong site hehe... :)

Carlota said...

yep sure is pang artista! akong suwayan bi.