Friday, September 08, 2006

my most coveted koreanovelas

My Girl's Lee Dong Wook - the "My Boy" of my dreams! hehehe! :P

This is a long over due post...

Last August 12 - i received the dvd copy of the Koreanovelas i so long to have. A big thanks to my dearest friend Aneshka she finally sent it out to me. (Guapaha jud nimo Clara oi! :P, utangan pa raba ko nimo! hehe :D)

I'm sooo happy, insanely happy (?) because I can finally watch them all the time and anytime I want! :)

(upper left-bottom right): a love to kill - my girl - princess lulu - lovers in paris - full house

I came in to the office earlier than usual. I would not want to miss the package should the carrier needed my signature. I was fervently praying then that all the cds will play in my player. The last My Girl copy i had wont. My heart sunk when I realized that the dub's in Chinese! Sure, I don't understand either language but I'm sorry, I'd prefer Korean dialogue over Chinese. They seem to sound a little like our dialect. Good thing, dubbing can be changed to Korean. I was relieved! :P I haven't finished Princess Lulu and A Love To Kill yet. Waahhh! I can't tolerate the subtitles, so far far from the actual scenes, so confusing. I would just end up with a headache after watching an episode...

I'm looking forward to grab a copy of Save The Last Dance, Green Rose and Forbidden Love. :)

6 pink thoughts:

Anonymous said...

ka gwapo sa imong dream boy mam uy! lol
kadaghan ana mag movie marathoon ka diha hehhe pahulama dayon ko mam hehehe
Happy weekend diha!

aneshka said...

ylan,

naa kay gipadungan? heheh Sept 29 pa ko uli diha. Kaon nya ta sutukil ha.

china man gud na gikan, ang english nag kalanrakas

Anonymous said...

murag c smokie manuluto ang laki sa Save the Last Dance noh? :D hehe

Carlota said...

ka guapo naman ana gud. you are now certified korean novela addict! hehehe

Ylan said...

Ethel, dreamboy naman lang gani, guapohon na lang jud nato ug maau! hehe! sure ari pauslon tikaw! :P

Aneshka, mayta madayon na ni atong sutukil puhon, pahibalo daan ha, kabalo naka, in demand kaau among beauty! hehehe! wala ko padungug oi, naa naman namaligya sa colon daw! hehehe... pero kung imo kung dal-an, walay blema nah! :P

Gugs, ayaw pataka dira, lahi ra sila ug nawng ni smokey! kaguapo ato ni Francis! hehe!

Carlotz, sobra pa sa adik! hehe! as in guapo jud.. bahala intsik! LOL! :P

aneshka said...

ylan,
mas mahal man daw diha .. instead of 100 tag 200 daw hehehe.

naa pa ka utang nako maningil dyud ko.